Monday, July 19, 2010

Stripe-y Goodness

I am seriously digging this sweater. And it happens to be on sale right now for $23.99 at Lands' End Canvas*. I'd be buying it right now... except I went ahead and bought it a few months ago. Throw it on with a pair of khakis, pull your hair back, put on a little pair of earrings, and you're all set!

This cardigan is also out-of-this-world good. I own it in two colors (Gray Heather and Turquoise Sea). It's light-weight enough for summer evenings and fall layering. It's well-proportioned. And it's on sale for $20.99. In fact, I think I might need one in another color. What do you think? Cherry or Soft Fern?


* Haven't heard of Lands' End Canvas? They're a higher-end (but not terribly expensive) off-shoot of Lands' End. The clothing is very classic american, very well-made, and very reasonably-priced. You'll be hearing more about it, I'm sure, as it's my newest obsession. They're having a huge sale right now. Check it out!


(Oh, and, for the record, the shoes on our header are Kate Spade "Gwen." Much more expensive than anything else we'll show you. Promise. Waaaaaay outta my price range, but if I could imagine my dream pair of shoes, this would be it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment